Finding the right sitter is a big decision. Below are a few tips to help point you in the right direction. We also encourage you to check out this article for additional information on sitter background checks and general safety.
- Screen the sitter
- Review caregiver profiles
- Read reviews from other parents
- Run a background check
- Conduct a phone interview
- Arrange and meet for an in-person interview
- Check caregiver references
- Search caregiver’s name online
- Run additional background checks as appropriate
To learn more about requesting caregiver references through our partnership with crosschq, click here.