To manage your membership and cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription, follow the steps below.
If you purchased your subscription through desktop, mobile web, or Android:
- Log in to your Sittercity account and go to Account Settings.
- Under the Membership section of the page, choose Manage subscription.
- On the next page, select Downgrade to basic.
- Finally, confirm your downgrade.
Downgrading to Basic will turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription.
NOTE: This must be done on the web only. This option is not available in the app.
If you purchased your subscription through the iOS app:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or other Apple device.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Can’t find the subscription that you want to cancel?
- Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see a Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Read more about managing your Apple subscriptions here.