While we encourage our members to respond to all messages, we know our parents are busy!
Once your application is submitted, it is up to the parent to reach out to the sitter that best matches their needs. In the meantime, continue to apply to jobs that you think you're a great fit for.
Don't be nervous about applying to too many jobs. As you get responses, you can decide which job is best for you!
Here’s a check list to make sure your profile has the key information to help you stand out:
- Add a photo – show off that smiling face!
- Spell check and proofread – your Bio should be professional and grammatically error-free
- Emphasize your previous experience and qualifications – don’t forget to include your favorite activities
- Run a Background Check –sitters with a completed check receive 5 times more profile views
- Perfect your skills at writing winning applications - find tips here! http://blog.sittercity.com/6-tips-to-a-writing-a-winning-sitter-or-nanny-application/