Mayor Lightfoot is a mom - and a Sittercity customer - and knows how essential reliable childcare is for parents to do their work, and tapped Sittercity from its headquarters right on West Kinzie Street in Chicago’s River North. Recently recognized as a 2018 Chicago Innovation Award winner and one of the best places to work by Crain’s and Built in Chicago, Sittercity is building a platform that is radically simplifying the way we find, book and pay for trusted care for family families and caregivers nationwide.
Articles in this section
- How does Sittercity work?
- What are the details of the Chicago Responds program?
- How long is the Chicago Responds program free?
- Is the Chicago Responds program available for free only to essential personnel? What about other city employees or the general public that need help?
- Do Chicago Responds volunteers work for free?
- Who can volunteer for Chicago Responds?
- Why Chicago?