Care seekers post a job to the platform that details their needs, including dates, times, number and ages of children. That job is shared with available caregivers in the area who can choose to apply. Care seekers and caregivers are able to communicate directly and securely through the platform. We recommend care seekers interview and screen candidates using our process highlighted at https://www.sittercity.com/trust-and-safety/parents
Articles in this section
- How does Sittercity work?
- What are the details of the Chicago Responds program?
- How long is the Chicago Responds program free?
- Is the Chicago Responds program available for free only to essential personnel? What about other city employees or the general public that need help?
- Do Chicago Responds volunteers work for free?
- Who can volunteer for Chicago Responds?
- Why Chicago?