Anybody that is 18 and older who is good at working with kids can apply. They will still go through Sittercity’s standard registration and authentication process handled by their trust and safety team. Volunteers signing up through sittercity.com/chicagoresponds also have access to an Enhanced Background Check by reaching out to Sittercity’s support team.
Articles in this section
- How does Sittercity work?
- What are the details of the Chicago Responds program?
- How long is the Chicago Responds program free?
- Is the Chicago Responds program available for free only to essential personnel? What about other city employees or the general public that need help?
- Do Chicago Responds volunteers work for free?
- Who can volunteer for Chicago Responds?
- Why Chicago?