To turn off (cancel) your automatic renewal:
If you purchased your subscription through desktop or mobile web or Android:
To manage your membership, log in to your Sittercity account and go to Account Settings.
Near the bottom of this page you will see the option to Manage your Subscription. Click here, then select Downgrade to Basic. You will be asked to select an option for downgrading and to confirm your request.
- NOTE: Downgrading to Basic will turn off the automatic renewal.
- NOTE: This must be done on desktop only. This feature is not available in the app.
If you purchased your subscription through the iOS app:
To manage your membership, open Settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. From there:
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.*
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
*If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
For more information on managing subscriptions with Apple, check out this article.