If you are having trouble upgrading to the Premium Membership and are receiving an error message, or it just goes to the homepage when clicking "Subscribe", this is either an internet browser issue or your card is being declined.
Here are a few recommendations on what to do:
- First, try using a different browser and/or device to access your account and select "Upgrade to Premium".
- When upgrading to Premium, keep in mind that you will need to select the subscription plan of your choice, and click "Subscribe". It will confirm on the screen that you have upgraded and you will see a thank you message.
- If that doesn't work, if you are first registering your account, you can select the "Free Basic Membership" for now and then click "Join Now" so that you can skip past this page.
- After that, just follow the steps on the screen to finish up the registration of your account. You will then go to "Account Settings" and then "Edit Payment Method" in order to save your payment method on file and select "Upgrade to Premium" on the same page. Once you confirm that you have selected the Premium subscription plan you want, you can select "Subscribe". This method should upgrade your account successfully.
- Finally, if your card is being declined, we recommend either trying a different card or contacting your bank discover why it may be declined.
- If it's an error with your billing zip code, confirm with your bank the correct billing zip code with your card.
For more information on our membership options, click here.