Sharing a rating and public review for a caregiver you have met or worked with lets other Sittercity families know about your experience, and helps to build the professional profiles of the care providers receiving the review.
To leave a caregiver review:
- Find the message thread of the caregiver you'd like to review within your Sittercity Inbox.
- Tap the three dots at the top right side of the message thread to access the dropdown menu.
- Select Write a review from this menu.
- Choose a 1 to 5 star rating for the sitter.
- After choosing your rating, you may add a public comment to your review that will appear on the sitter's profile.
- Tap the Rate button to submit your review.
Caregivers may also request a review from families they've worked with. You will receive these requests in your email. If you get a review request from a sitter in your email:
- Select the Write a review button within the email, and you will be redirected to the Sittercity website.
- Log in to your Sittercity account.
- Leave your rating and review for the caregiver.
Before submitting your review, check out the Ratings & Reviews Community Guidelines and ensure your review meets these requirements:
- Stay factual
- Be constructive
- Refrain from sharing personal information
- Stay informative and relevant
- Remain inclusive
Please note, once your review is submitted, you will not be able to edit it. Contact our Customer Success team if you need assistance with a review you have submitted.